Here you can find publicity material for the Streets for People Jesmond consultation.
The City Council and reference groups will be printing these and distributing them as part of the consultation at events and on the street. We are also encouraging others to share, print and distribute these leaflets to their friends and colleagues to tell them about the proposed changes to Jesmond and encourage them to give their feedback.
Please click on the leaflet you are interested in to download it (in PDF format), then you can print or send it by e-mail.
- Changes to Moorfield
- Changes to St George’s Terrace and Osborne Road (north)
- Changes to Osborne Road and Haldane Bridge
- Changes to Forsyth Road
- Changes to Tankerville Terrace and Brentwood Avenue (around West Jesmond Primary School)
- Changes to the path between Selborne Gardens and Greystoke Gardens
- Changes to Springbank Bridge (next to the Blue Bell pub)